About the company:
One of our most successful clients an Ecommerce software product group , who offer cutting edge Technical solutions for their clients, are actively seeking a bright, forward thinking .Net UI Developer, for their offices in Dublin 18. ( minutes from the Green Luas line ). To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan 012449531 for more info.
About the role:
Due to there ongoing success with customers locally and internationally, they require an experienced .Net UI Developer who will work with the development teams in building sophisticated software solutions. Our Client is also a Microsoft Certified Partner. They have just completed a massive acquisition which will take them to the next level. My client invest heavily in the IT Department. The role will allow many opportunities and personal development and growth.
• Work as a front-end software developer, building mobile first web application UI for ecommerce solutions on the DEP platform
• Assist and influence the design and development of mission critical ecommerce solutions utilising leading enterprise level CMS system, Sitecore
• Write code within established standards, guidelines and best practices
• Participate in code reviews
• Mentor and support more junior developers
• 6+ years’ experience as C# MVC .Net developer
• Deep knowledge of .Net framework and ASP .Net MVC
• 5+ years’ experience with CSS, with good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing
• 3+ years’ experience with responsive design techniques and frameworks (e.g Bootstrap, Foundation)
• Understanding and experience of using object oriented design principles and software design patterns
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Version control systems including Git and SVN
• Experience in Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Knowledge of JIRA, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy would be a bonus
• Third level degree, preferably in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.