QA Engineer – Manual and Automation
Working as part of the Data Warehousing team, the role requires a person that is skilled in the development and maintenance of a suite of data quality tests with a particular emphasis on large-scale and complex data. The role should be particularly attractive to candidates who have previously worked in data warehousing environment but wish to expand their role to include test automation and experience full life-cycle development. To apply send your CV via the link or call 01 2449531
• Execution of manual and automated test on new and enhanced software development solutions
• Manage testing time and coverage to meet the needs for the given project, ensuring testing is performed thoroughly
• Work directly with Quality Assurance team members, Product Management and Development team to resolve critical issues.
• Analyse business and project requirements and develop appropriate test scenarios, test plans and test cases.
• Make recommendation to improve product reliability, performance and quality assurance best practices and processes.
• Design, develop and maintain test plans and automated test scripts to aid in functional, regression and performance testing.
• 3-5 Years QA experience with a broad range of testing practices both Manual and Automated.
• Experience of testing systems developed in .Net, C# and SQL Server.
• SQL proficiency
• Experience working in an Agile Development environment
• Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios
• Excellent communications skills and ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues