Internal Audit - IT Specialist. Join a hugely respected Multinational, with HQ in Dublin CC.
As Internal Auditor, you will perform audit projects in accordance with The Institute of Internal Auditors' ("IIA") International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. You will primarily focus on audit projects that involve cyber/data security, computer operations, and IT compliance. Activities may include; planning + developing work programs, identifying recommendations for continuous improvement in global processes/controls, communicating results, and following up on issues. Responsibilities may also include audit strategy development, organization risk assessment/planning, and completion of special request.
* 3+ years in IT Audit or information security / IT roles.
* Consultancy experience
* Cyber Security experience
* CPA, CIA, CISA or CISSP certification
Other valuable knowledge:
* Operational, compliance and IT auditing techniques
* Broad IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers, servers, etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
* Experience with Windows and UNIX operating systems and Microsoft Office 365.
* Knowledge of SAP
* Sarbanes-Oxley project experience, familiarity with COSO/COBIT framework.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.