Our client are a well-known multinational organisation based in North Dublin. They have an immediate requirement for an IT Risk Analyst to join their team, initially on a 6 month contract, but which may extend further. This is offered on a daily rate basis and good rates are on offer.
In this role you will augment risk management activities over the company’s information technology resources and processes with minimal impact to the business, and continually increase awareness of these practices throughout the company.
You will help ensure the alignment of enterprise security strategies with IT and business strategies while ensuring the changing requirements of business partners as well as domestic and international regulatory requirements are met; guide the company in Information Management techniques through proper classification, handling, and disposal of data; and lead the company in the development and maintenance of effective recovery strategies and plans through best Business Continuity practices.
• Assist with continual process improvement efforts of global IT risk management strategies and framework
• Maintain an understanding of strategic provider and partner responsibilities and determine efficient, cost effective methods to leverage business and security, risk & compliance requirements
• Maintain an understanding of regulatory control requirements and external assessment reports or certifications
• Monitor and report on internal and supplier compliance requirements
• Complete security assessment activities for suppliers and corporate clients
• Assess, report, and track internal and supplier risks
• Review internal partners and suppliers’ remediation of security issues and report results to Risk Management senior staff
• Review supplier and corporate clients’ contracts and report results to Risk Management senior staff
• Conduct risk-based approach of monitoring suppliers’ security risk posture periodically
• Report metrics on Risk Management activities and create analytical documents and reports
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years in IT; preferred 3 years Information Security, Risk, Compliance, Audit, and/or Control experience
• Experience with a Supplier Risk Management Program
• Experience with multiple operating systems and/or security tools
• Experience handling IT incidents
• Latest IT security, control, and audit technologies and standards
• Information IT security related risk, regulatory, audit, and compliance requirements
• General societal, legal and regulatory issues related to information protection
• Risk management models
• IT Incident Management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company with an excellent reputation. Please call Derek Smyth for further information at 01 6621000 or simply submit your CV through the link.