Our client, a major, global, logistics company currently has a job opening for a junior project co-ordinator. If you would like to take you first step on the project management career ladder, this could but a very good opportunity.
If you possess an IT related degree and have one to two years commercial experience, in addition to organisation experience (commercial or personal) then you should apply for this role.
You will be joining a project team that works on global projects, given time you may get your own projects to manager. In addition there is room for progression within the team.
• Perform IT/Country PMO support activities, e.g. local/global project approvals, tracking & reporting; co-ordination and communication; Project Dashboard, IT Scorecard, IT iShare, MyNet, CBM & GET orders updates.
• Tracking PMO adherence to PRINCE2 project mgt. standards & local processes
• Performance of Company License Compliancy duties (license purchasing, compliance tracking, process adherence and audit preparation, etc.)
• Role entails analysis of telecoms services costs, and assignment of these to relevant company departments and BUs, for billing purposes.
• Acting as IT Project co-ordinator for specific project (where assigned), complete tasks to support the implementation of these projects or parts thereof under the guidance of the IT Programme Manager.
• Perform eCom-CIM Project Office support (project controls, reporting, etc.)
• 100% customer focused. Able to participate in an organisation with a strong focus on business/supplier relationships.
• Able to create collaborative relationships with colleagues, customers & stakeholders.
• Results oriented and driven by a strong focus on high quality delivery
• Ability to multi-task and take the initiative to ensure delivery of promises during any periods of adversity/challenge. Problem Solving Skills.
• Flexibility & ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills.
• Ideally one year experience in a PMO/programme office environment. Some knowledge of project mgt. methodologies, tools, principles, practices & procedures.
• Some experience in large organization with high volume/high transaction environment
• Understanding and perspective of technology and services and their value and application to the business.
• 3rd level Qualification, e.g. BS/BA or related work experience in related discipline and 0-2 years of experience in related field
• Willingness to obtain professional certification (e.g. Prince2)
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right project co-ordinator for this role please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.