Product Manager - Letterkenny
Product Manager| State of the art premises | Business and tech services | Opportunity to work from home| Outstanding Salary| Core benefits include generous pension contributions – too many to mention.
Donegal based Professional Services firm experiencing exponential growth - Letterkenny is fast becoming a digital hub – Opportunity to make a real impact in the customer digital experience.
As the Product Manager, you will be adept at orchestrating the requirements of digital platforms that results in the ultimate customer experience. The role will require a strong understanding of the call centre process which will not only help enhance the customer experience but also execute this firm’s product vision. The Product Manager will be responsible for directing across a variety of business units and will work closely with the marketing and technology teams.
What does the company do?
The firm is a forward thinking progressive innovator in the business services sector and when it comes to attracting top talent the company is streets ahead of its competitors. The company has a strong focus on hiring and retaining tech hungry individuals and those who thrive in a digital environment. The company has a mixture of internal and external clients and is highly customer centric in its everyday operations across all business functions.
Why should I be interested in this Product Manager role?
• Excellent salary on offer – Negotiable depending on experience.
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• Easily accessible location
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
What do I need to secure this Product Manager role?
• Strong commercial Product Management and or Business Analysis experience
• Experience with robo-advisors
• Familiar with online financial planning tools
• Experience with agile SDLC
For a confidential chat about this exciting Product Manager role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.