Our client based in Sligo require a Business Technology Solutions Specialist for a 9 month contract initially with potential to go longer.
• IT manufacturing infrastructure projects.
• Comply with IT road map.
• Comply with corporate policies.
• Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of Continuous Improvement across the IT/Business Technology Solutions department.
• Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
• Support of manufacturing and laboratory applications.
• Quality Systems Support.
• Training of employees on relevant applications.
• Validation / Qualification of hardware and software as required (PQ,IQ,OQ)
• Creation of all local IT documents (SOP's, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ's)
• Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
• Data Backup Review.
• Audit Support.
• Bachelors Degree level qualification in relevant discipline.
• Minimum 2 years experience in relevant IT/Manufacturing System role.
• Experience in a working in a highly regulated environment.
• IT Manufacturing System Support (Essential)
• Data Analytics (Desirable)
• ITIL (Desirable)
• GAMP (Desirable)
• OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration (Desirable)
• Project Management (Desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!