A global high tech company setting up in Dublin City Centre require 4 Innovation Managers.
You will be working on highly innovative projects in the areas of machine learning, robotics and autonomous cars.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the forefront of future technologies and an unparalleled package is on offer for the right candidates.
Team members will each bring deep personal expertise in one or more of the following fields: artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, data mining/insight generation, chatbots, IoT.
The Innovation Manager will responsible for driving innovation efforts across the organization and around the world. The successful candidate will identify, qualify, and execute technology innovation projects and successfully transition them into large-scale deployment.
Innovation Manager Requirements
* 10+ years of experience in IT or related technical field with progressive levels of responsibility
* 3+ years combined professional experience in Innovation, R&D, advanced engineering or enterprise architecture
* Proven ability to turn ideas into something tangible; self-motivated and driven to overcome obstacles
* Experience managing projects of medium size and complexity
* Ability to resolve technical challenges, while keeping an open mind to new ideas
* Demonstrated financial and business acumen
* Strategic and visionary thinker with ability to build effective plans to support strategic initiatives
* Extremely tech-savvy and comfortable with evolving business-critical technology
For more information on this excellent Innovation Manager opportunity please contact James Gormley on 014321567/ email@example.com or apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.