Senior BI Analyst
realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for an initial 12-month daily rate contract position in North Dublin.
The role is within the Data Governance & Enterprise Reporting team of a well-known & large scale organisation. This team is responsible for delivering, building and maintaining a range of data assets (Oracle Data Warehouse, Essbase, Cognos, Oracle 11g, Oracle Cloud, and Tableau) and analytical tools used to advise on critical business decisions.
The project will be delivered in multiple phases and will involve the provisioning of new BI reporting platforms: Oracle Cloud Analytics Service and Tableau, enhancing the existing data warehouse models, setting up Business Intelligence reporting system and then moving into more advanced predictive data analytics
• Relevant degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferably Masters in Data Science/Data Analytics
• 3+ years of SQL experience
• 3+ years relevant experience in data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering roles, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
• 3+ years’ BI Development experience in data visualisation/reporting with at least one of the following technologies: Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Cloud analytics, Essbase, Tableau or equivalent competitor application (Oracle, Tableau, Essbase distinct advantage)
• 2+ experience in data modelling using Dimensional/Kimball/ methodologies
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please apply to this ad with an up to date CV and we can schedule a call.
I look forward to hearing from you.