Senior BI Architect
realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for a Senior Business Intelligence Architect for an initial 12-month daily rate contract position in North Dublin.
The role is within the Data Governance & Enterprise Reporting team of a well-known & large scale organisation. This team is responsible for delivering, building and maintaining a range of data assets (Oracle Data Warehouse, Essbase, Cognos, Oracle 11g, Oracle Cloud, and Tableau) and analytical tools used to advise on critical business decisions.
The project will be delivered in multiple phases and will involve the provisioning of new BI reporting platforms: Oracle Cloud Analytics Service and Tableau, enhancing the existing data warehouse models, setting up Business Intelligence reporting system and then moving into more advanced predictive data analytics.
The BI Architect will ensure an enterprise data and analytics strategy envisioned is designed, developed to support strategic business goals. The role will be customer facing and requires a strong technical background, as well as, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. It will be important to understand current and future reporting/analytical needs to architect forward-looking solutions. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a background with hands on experience using data visualisation/BI tools including OBIEE, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Tableau or equivalent competitor in a hybrid cloud environment.
• Relevant degree in Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
• 5+ years of experience in solution design and architecture for integration, DataWarehousing, business intelligence and analytics systems
• 5+ years of SQL and/or PL/SQL development experience
• 3+ years’ Development experience in data visualisation/reporting with at least one of the following technologies: Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Cloud analytics, Essbase, Tableau or equivalent competitor application (preferable Oracle, Tableau, Essbase)
• 3+ experience in defining BI solution architecture using Kimball/Immon/OLAP modelling methodologies
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please apply to this ad with an up to date CV and we can schedule a call.
I look forward to hearing from you.