Automation Engineer - Limerick
We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will get to work with and learn some of the latest cutting edge technologies, in an a growing business that’s having a transforming impact within the global Validation Life Cycle Management.
• Market leader in their sector
• Work with cutting edge tech
• Expanding massively over next two years
• Pension, Healthcare, Flexi-time, Gym subsidised
• An Automation Engineer with 3-5 years experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium
• Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java
• As an Automation Engineer be proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing
• Previous coding experience in would be advantageous
• Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality
• As an Automation Engineer be in possession of a strong technical aptitude with the ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
• Experience with continuous integration tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of various software development life cycles and how testing fits in
• Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design practices.
• Experience with web application technologies.
• Good working experience Automation tools.
• Automation Engineer with SQL experience.
• BS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
• ISTQB Certification is advantageous
This is a solid opportunity for an Automation Engineer so call John today on 01 2449516 and email the latest CV to John(a)solasconsulting.ie