Senior Security Engineer - Dublin City
Salary up to €90,000 with fantastic benefits
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an Senior Security Engineer to join their expanding team. You will be joining an established team in Dublin city centre and working with the most up to date cloud based technologies on the market.
You will be joining one of Dublin's most sought-after places to work and coming into an environment that encourages creativity and forward thinking.
As a Senior Security Engineer you will be working in the security team but also will be required to work alongside a number of IT teams ensuring that the security best practices are followed.
You will be responsible for all technical security aspects which will include developing and bulding infrastructure solutions to assist in the overall architecture
As a Senior Security Engineer you will have:
* A bachelors degree in a relevant field such as computer science
* 6+ years in a security or cloud based environment
* A development background with some of Java, Scala, Bash, Python
* Strong background in Linux or Unix Systems
* Technical expertise in developing automated security solutions
* Software security design and architecture
* Tool kit to include Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Git etc
* Virtualisation background (Openstack, AWS, VMWare)
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an Senior Security Engineer to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in one of the Dublin's leading IT company's then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Security Engineer role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Unix, Linux, Security, Cyber, Java, Python, Bash, Chef, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, AWS, Cloud, Security Engineer, Software Security, Web Applications
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.