We have an exciting new role for a SQL Server Admin/Developer with a leading US software development company that has a long-established R&D office in Limerick. The company provides an open and friendly team environment in which you would be working with technically strong peers, great benefits and opportunities for career advancement in a multinational tech company.
In this role you will provide production support for SQL Server data warehouse and enterprise business applications, analysing and resolving application issues. This will include providing support for SSRS reporting, SSIS packages and SSAS cubes.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computing or similar technical subject
- 2 – 5 years of experience working as a SQL Server admin or developer
- Experience with planning, security, troubleshooting SQL Server databases
- Thorough knowledge of SQL Server Architecture and relational database concepts
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL and SQL Server Agent
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills and the ability to multi-tack in a busy technical environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent written and spoken English