Working with emerging technologies and software, you will be provided with a working environment that is stimulating, challenging and rewardin are looking for engineers who are proud of their code and who are willing to stand behind it every time. People who want to make quality, elegant code, and superior standards part of their everyday practices. We want people who take an active interest in the technical community as a whole and who have a passion for what they do.
If you want to influence; have the talent and ability to innovate with the best and the courage to stand up for quality, then we want to talk to you.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Development of cutting edge APIs and applications on a variety of technical stacks and delivered via multiple channels
- The principal software engineer has the responsibility to lead the team of the software engineers in building software
- Take active part in deliverables beginning from the conception stage through post production deployment
- Actively participating in writing code
- Ensuring the delivery meets customer expectations as per the given specifications
- Responsible for preparing the status and project reports on engineering
- Ensuring code quality and testing of the software after creation
- Provide training and coaching to the software engineers
- Select and organize the staff suitable for the development of the software project
- Prepare the estimates of the software development and execution
- Understand the domain and business and educate the team on those
- Principal software engineer skills and specifications
- Degree related to software engineering and computer science.
- Experience in using various object-oriented development languages with expertise in some
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- Experience in operational systems engineering, disaster recovery, high availability, messaging systems performance, scaling and security
- Experience of using a dependency injection container such as Spring
- Experience of database schema design including normalisation, de-normalisation and query performance analysis
- Experience of applying test driven development techniques using frameworks
- Experience of developing automated acceptance tests using frameworks
- Experience of systems integration tools and technologies such as ESB, Web Services, REST etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud technologies, including AWS
- Experience of working within various development environment such as Agile, waterfall etc.
- Experience of managing a continuous integration environment
Client employs more then 5000 people across 6 continents