Hayward Hawk are pleased to be recruiting a Project Manager for one of Ireland's most successful start ups in recent years. This is a new role within the business and will be central to the company's strategic road map moving forward. The successful project manager will be involved in full end to end delivery of business critical projects.
This client has been one of the most successful start ups in Ireland, working with major players within the aviation sector such as Emirates, Aer Lingus, Air New Zealand and many more helping to improve customer satisfaction, conversion and retention.
- Manage and maintain projects across Product, Engineering and Operations.
- Facilitate effective delivery prioritization & planning sessions.
- Develop project plans and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Engage in resourcing and conflict resolution.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Support on-call rota planning & reporting.
- Perform risk management.
- 5+ years' in software and technology project management
- Experience in JIRA and project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project Management Certification
- Ability to drive a structured and methodical approach within the team
€60,000 (depending on experience)