IT Jobs- Our Client a leading mobile marketing engagement platform who hold a global presence with their Development hub based in Dublin have an Excellent job opportunity for a Senior UI Developer. With deep analytic capabilities and sophisticated engagement tools on top of a real-time engine, the global team is building the next generation of marketing technology. It is a fantastic opportunity for passionate coders who will be joining a talented, ever growing team who are
Always involved in new technologies and who also have a great culture with a top of the range environment and benefit package.
• Working closely with the product design team, building out modern and beautiful user interfaces.
• Taking ownership of your work; releasing quality code to production when you want.
• Ensuring that the front-end architecture stays one step ahead of a constantly iterating product.
• Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives; helping maintain high development standards across the team, striving for continuous improvement.
• Contributing directly to discussions and development of our product.
• A passion for UI development coupled with a keen interest in new technologies and frameworks.
• The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
• Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
• The role will involve working with a mixed team of front-end/back-end and mobile developers, and close collaboration with our Product Design team.
• Proven experienced as a front-end developer
• Familiarity with a specific technology is not as important as a strong desire to learn and a delight in seeing your software in the hands of customers.
• Experience in any of the following; Ruby on Rails, React, Redux, Immutable JS, Draft JS, Gulp and Babel
• Proven UI development experience
If this sounds like the role for you and you are coming from a similar role and also want to join an excellent company who can help you perfect your skills and become a specialist in your space, please contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000 or click on apply now.