My client have recently won a large amount of new business around the Dublin area and are looking for an experienced engineer to lead a number of new projects in the region.
You'll act as the senior escalation point for technical issues and will work to mentor more junior members of the team. You'll be the go to guy for a number of high priority clients and get to work both on a project basis but also ad hoc customer facing work for technical difficulties.
You'll need to come from a broad technical background, ideally with experience within the managed services sector. Having a strong level of experience supporting windows servers is crucial as well as good networking skills. However if your preference is for a network engineering role the heavy server focus of this position wouldn't be for you.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Excellent windows server 2012 experience.
* Hands on Office 365 skills.
* Strong Virtualization knowledge, ideally Hyper-V.
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* Strong Networking knowledge.
* Excellent communication and previous customer facing experience.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.