IT Security Engineer - Dublin
Up to €80,000 DOE with excellent benefits
My client is currently looking to expand their information security & compliance arm by giving you the opportunity to join as an IT Security Engineer. You will be dealing with a number of aspects such as compliance, privacy, information security, data recovery, disaster recovery.
You be managing the implementation of new security tech that is to be introduced and ensuring that all departments are adhering to the policies and procedures, strengthening the security posture.
What you will need as an IT Security Engineer:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
* Understanding of Security standards and best practices (ISO, COBIT, ITIL)
* In depth understanding of SOX, GDPR, PCI DSS
* Working experience of networking, cloud, firewall, IP technologies
* Experience in Security Testing (Penetration & Vulnerability)
* CISA, CISSP or Cloud Security Highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that are well known for supporting their employees and providing a work environment that encourages success.
If you are interested in the IT Security Engineer position, please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Humana Capital on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.