We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer for a growing ecommerce organisation based in North Dublin.
You will join a state-of-the-art information security team and is looking for a strong hands-on Security Engineer. You will be a key member of the security team and will be responsible for a wide range of security projects focused on advanced defence and detection capabilities.
The role requires you to be a hands-on self-starter with extraordinary technical skills. You will work with new technology and implement security solutions to improve the security posture.
Our team largely uses and our infrastructure is built on Microsoft Windows and we have cloud-based servers using Microsoft Azure as the development platform sits on Windows.
- Contribute to the overall security by threat modelling and identifying security vulnerabilities and weaknesses in applications and infrastructure
- Implement security solutions for advanced endpoint malware protection, network monitoring, and threat detection
- Develop solutions to protect the companies Microsoft Azure environment
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests the systems and networks
- Design creative solutions to detect and mitigate threats using advanced monitoring and anomaly detection strategies
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Helpdesk, Production support and DevOps to enhance security without impacting productivity
Essential qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Information Security
- Programming experience in Python, Bash, ASP.NET, or C#
- Substantial knowledge of web application attacks and defense strategies (SQL injection, XSS cross-site scripting, CSRF, DDoS, logic flaws, API attacks, etc.)
- Background in penetration testing using tools such as Nessus, Burp, Volatility Framework, Metasploit, etc.
- Detailed understanding of Windows and Azure security
- Experience with managing endpoint and server protection technology such as anti-malware, whitelisting, and vulnerability management tools
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning organisation who have grown massively over the last few years and there is no sign of that growth stopping. If you would be interested in joining this innovating company please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821.