Information Security Manager - Dublin
Salary Expectations - €65-95,000 DOE
My client, a digital platforms company based in Dublin, is currently looking to hire an experienced Information Security Manager. The main purpose of the role is to oversee the architecture and security policies for all the company's products. You will also be tasked with designing and developing the policies and architecture to minimise security risks.
You will be predominantly bridging the gap between the application and infrastructure team and be instrumental in assistance a migration to cloud.
Working with the Information Security Officer and the Technical Architect.
Key requirements of the Information Security Manager:
* At least 5 years experience working in a development environment
* Proven technical leadership of at least 3 years
* Strong knowledge of IT & Security principles
* Experience in secure coding and architecture
* Up to date knowledge of the latest security principles and protocols
* Working experience on a number of operating systems
* Extensive experience in secure coding, vulnerability testing and architecture
* Technology experience: Apache, Linux, Jboss etc
* Both web application and network testing
If you are a motivated individual and feel that your experience would make a significant impact on my clients information security needs then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Information Security Manager opportunity, please submit your CV online or call John James Baird on 01525 3404 for more information on the role.
Keywords - Security, Linux, Scripting, Management, Network Security, Cyber, DevOps, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Scanning, OWASP, Web Applications, Networking, Jboss, Apache, Cyber Security
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.