realTime recruitment is currently looking to hire a Software Development Project Manager for a high-profile client based in Dublin. This is a daily rate contract.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a variety of business sectors as a software PM (not infrastructure)
• Proven experience having come cold to a complex organisation heavily reliant on legacy back-end systems
• Experience managing and motivating a mixed team of BA’s, technical team leads, testers and suppliers and instilling an ethic of continuous improvement
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong Stakeholder and Vendor Management
• Experience with "High Transactional" Systems
• Is equipped with techniques to deal with organisational complexity
• Proven track record working on process improvement initiatives
If you are keen to discuss this role, please apply in confidence with your updated CV to Colm O'Mara in realTime or call 00353 1 652 0 652.