Fantastic opportunity for a QA Analyst to join a leading Irish Fintech company who are in expansion phase due to the continuous growth of the company.
If you would like to be a part of a very dynamic, successful team who operate on global scale due then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities & Experience
• QA and non-functional (performance, load, penetration, security) test documentation and test cases.
• Product Release, test cycle plan and running test scripts.
• Review of Test Cases with other stakeholders.
• Build Quality Metrics.
• QA, UAT, and non-functional test standards and test processes.
• Automated testing script creation using Selenium IDE and Selenium Webdriver automation tools.
• Produce and executes test cases.
• Ensures test coverage of project system design specifications.
• Work intensively with Project Managers and Software Development Team.
• Participates in formal reviews of application designs, business and functional requirements
• Establishes testing entrance and exit criteria.
• Develops, maintains and executes manual, automated, regression, and production verification and validation test strategies and scripts.
• Usage of bug tracking Database (Jira) including logging, re-testing and closing issues.
• Sign-off of test cases ran after testing phase in release is complete.
• Demonstrates understanding and exposure to Load Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing.
• Contribute to the overall quality improvement program.
Please send me an email to shane(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 0) 1 536 7384, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.