Senior Oracle Functional - P2P / Oracle R12, Oracle AIM, ITIL v3 / Co. Kildare, Ireland
Sector: Utility Services
Location: Co. Kildare
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Oracle Functional -P2P, reporting to the Oracle Team Lead.
This position is a Functional Analyst in their Technology Team, working with the business team and the Financial Systems Team in the Procure to Pay work stream. The work requires understanding current business processes and the expertise and ability to recommend well-reasoned ways of enhancing, re-architecting and improving technical solutions to support business requirements. The ideal candidate must be able to independently manage simultaneous projects, communicate effectively, and have a customer-service oriented approach.
Skills / Experience:
* A relevant third level or similar qualification or relevant technical experience
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience in Oracle R12 implementation with 3 or more of the following modules : Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Sourcing, Payables, and Inventory.
* Extensive experience in all life cycle stages of implementation and BAU including Requirement Gathering, GAP analysis, Solution Design, System Configuration, Custom Development, Business Testing, Integration Testing, UAT, Training, Cut-over & Project coordination;
* Ideally 4+ years' experience in Oracle PTP Modules applications (Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Sourcing, Payables, and Inventory)
* Ideally 2+ years' experience in Oracle Discrete Manufacturing Experience, Oracle R12 implementation experience & Hands on Oracle functional and configuration;
* Experience with Oracle AIM methodology and OUM
* Adherence to ITIL v3 with a focus on incident, service request, problem management and continuous improvement;
* Understanding of relevant application set-ups and organization structure;
* Must be a good team player and expected to collaborate with team members, businesses users (onsite and offshore) on a day to day basis;
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Proficient in MS Office suite and previous experience with MS SharePoint.
* Proficiency in the English language is a requirement, alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.