A to Z Computers are currently looking for a new Field Service Engineer to add to our growing I.T. Support team based in Hebron Business Park Kilkenny. A to Z were established in 2003 and provide a wide range of I.T. and Cloud services to a large and growing customer base in the South East.
Top 5 duties/activities:
1: Resolving of technical issues both remotely and onsite at our client sites
2: Assisting in I.T. Projects and Rollouts for our clients, e.g. Server installations, Office 365 migrations, Wifi Rollouts
3: Proactive monitoring of Clients I.T. hardware and network infrastructure
4. Ensuring customers receive the best quality support in an efficient, knowledgeable, timely manner.
5. Effectively deliver documentation and administration duties for helpdesk and project related functions.
Background of candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar customer-facing field service engineer role. Excellent customer service skills are a must for this position. The successful candidate must be able to manage service tickets effectively from start to finish and excellent communication skills are essential. The candidate must be able to work very well independently and as part of a team. Experience of working with Connectwise/Manage and Labtech RMM Tools a distinct advantage.
Profile of candidate:
• Expert knowledge all current Microsoft Client and Server operating systems
• Knowledge and experience of Virtualisation technologies, Hyper-V and VMware
• Experience of Office 365 migrations and management
• Proven hands-on Networking experience - Routers, Firewalls, WIFI, VPN, VLAN
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
• Previous experience of working in an MSP environment an advantage
• Excellent organisational skills
• Must hold a full clean drivers licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing I.T. services team working with leading edge technologies in a varied role.