IT Architecture Director
Are you an IT Architecture Director looking to progress in your career?
We are looking for a Senior Leader at a Director Level in Architecture to join a growing team on an exciting journey.
You will be responsible for building valuable relationships with clients to develop a track record in architecture advisory.
You will also be responsible for Client Delivery, Business Development, Thought Leadership and Practice Development.
Technical Skills requirements:
• Proven track record of leading an Architecture practice
• Have a proven ability to be drive complex Architecture engagements at a detailed level across a broad range of engagement and industries
• Having a track record within a number of large scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the Architecture and Design activities and outputs.
• Experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology teams to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
• Accreditation and practitioner experience of TOGAF and/or IASA highly desired
• Comfortable and Confident working with client executives and senior management
Ideally to have experience in one or more of the following areas: Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, and Development Architecture
• Lead Architecture stream of ITA engagements
• Drive a fit for purpose Architecture and Design aligned with client wider architectural principles, policies and design
• Work with engagement leads to manage design milestones, and ensure effective design governance around key design decisions
• Develop our Architecture service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
• Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
Why work for this company?
• Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
• Ambitious, innovative and staff orientated company culture
• Market leader within their field
• Central location beside public transport
• Exciting career opportunities
If this role sounds like something you'd enjoy, don't hesitate to get in touch on 01-6520652 or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not on the market but know someone who is, we have a new referral scheme where you can recommend a friend, family member or colleague who is looking for a new position and if we are successful in finding them a job then we will reward you with a €250 voucher.