Senior UI / UX Designer
The successful candidate will design the user-system interactions as appropriate. Working closely with the Product Owner and as part of an agile development team the designer will define the flow of screens associated with a feature and the controls displayed on those screens. The UI/UX designer will be given the space to lead and aid with research to understand the business goals, the product and its vision, the end users, and the technology space. The UI/UX designer will document unique and patterned interactions using a combination of user stories and appropriate fidelity screen mockups. The UI/UX designer will also be part of a wider team of Interactions UX Designers and UI Developers who share responsibility.
If you are interested send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info
• Assist the Product Manager in defining interactive systems to support business goals.
• Partner with the Product Owner in creating the user stories and defining the design to be developed.
• Work as part of an agile team to incrementally deliver features, ensuring the UX vision is met.
• Work with UI Developers to rapidly develop iterative mock-ups and prototypes of designs.
• ‘Own’ the user interface specifications
• Generate user interaction models, wireframes and screen flows.
• Conduct user research to assess the usability and user experience of prototypes and existing interfaces; and iterate based on user feedback.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Experience of working in an agile environment.
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• An understanding of the need to solve both business and user problems.
• Please send a Portfolio.
• Knowledge of Mobile and Desktop Web Usability best practices.
• Experience with design tools, currently using Adobe XD for wireframes (but mostly sharpies and post its).
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.