Our client is a leading multinational in their industry and have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being a well established with a global presence. They have a strong reputation as being the top choice amongst there clients. There solutions have had a massive impact on successful businesses. We are looking for a Product Manager with a blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. They will work with our Service Management function to develop early stage ideas through to completed software products, and create compelling roadmaps around these products going forward.
• Work with our Business partners in developing a vision for software products to support new and existing initiatives within the company
• Drive high level design and solution-ing exercises with the business partner working with Business Analysis and UX Functions
• Manage technical input to business cases for new products
• When required, contribute to the production of specifications for the Development Teams
• Assist with developing roadmaps, and in portfolio planning
• Ensure business requirements are prioritized for the agile development teams
• Manage key stakeholders throughout the process
• Support the marketing of new products internally
• Develop a thorough knowledge of the client's industry and familiarize oneself with the company’s strategic direction
• 5+ years’ experience in Product Management, or in a similar leadership role, either in-house or in commercial software at an enterprise scale
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Knowledge of user centred design techniques
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent industry experience
• International Experience
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.