Our Client, a large consultancy based in Dublin City Centre, are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to lead their software engineering team.
They are looking for someone who:
· Has a proven track record in leading software engineering teams
· Can lead key innovation initiatives for blue-chip clients, ensuring best in class engineering, using your knowledge and sector experience to deliver innovative solutions.
· Enjoys coaching and technical mentoring to develop others in the team
What you need:
· Highly experienced in .NET Development
· Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written)
. Having a track record of delivering innovative solutions, with modern software engineering practices i.e. DevOps
· Third level Degree in Software Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
· Exposure to Agile Development Methodologies
Preferable Skills / Experience:
· Ideally have experience with Cloud Technologies, Big Data, DevOps, Development Automation or Application Lifecycle Management
. Have worked in the Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport sectors.
For more information, or if you know anyone who might be interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Alan Tighe at 016520652 or at firstname.lastname@example.org