Data Privacy Associate (GDPR project)
Dublin | Permanent | Full-Time | €40,000-€50,000 + package
The company are a well-known Irish Corporate operating in the Telecommunications space.
Driven by upcoming GDPR legislation this data protection job is to work closely with The Company’s IT department to identify and incorporate any changes that are required to the local application/system architecture. Responsibilities include:
· Assist in Data protection impact assessment reviews of new and existing systems/products/services.
· Work as part of a team to deliver the necessary changes.
· Assist in the resolution of data protection issues across the business.
· Work closely with the DPO to develop The Company’s data protection strategy.
· Support the business and IT department ongoing in relation to privacy.
This is an important job and will involve dealing with stakeholders across the business so you will need to be someone motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met. You will need to have a relevant technical qualification – CIPT would be ideal. If not previous experience in IT audit or other relevant IT/Risk related experience.
The company offer excellent training and support and offer wide-ranging career growth opportunities within the business. The exact salary will be made commensurate with experience but expect circa €40k-€50k basic salary plus bonus and benefits.
For more information or to express your interest please contact Adam Ryan in Lincoln on 01 661 0444 or apply with your CV using the link provided.