Position: IT Helpdesk Support (to include on-call shift)
Reporting to: IT Helpdesk Team Leader
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot, analyse, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems of simple to moderate complexity.
• Assist and support users in usage of specific applications.
• Troubleshoot basic software and hardware problems.
• Provide input to and update knowledge base as necessary.
• Adhere to established policies and procedures.
• Alert management and team members when a major problem is suspected.
Candidate Profile: The ideal candidate will have either
• a relevant third level IT qualification
• have had experience working in a Professional Services environment.
Qualifications, experience and characteristics required include:
• Strong interpersonal skills, ideally obtained in a client facing role in an IT capacity.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft systems. Microsoft certification would be an advantage.
• Flexibility with the ability to work outside of standard office hours (including an on-call shift) is essential for this position.