Software Development Manager - .Net
A leading multinational in there industry have set the standards over the last 50 years, being well established with a global presence. There solutions have had a massive impact on successful businesses. We now have an exceptional opportunity for a Software Development Manager join an expanding team. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
Day to Day activities of the Software Development Manager
• Support the Development Teams in estimating initiatives, designing solutions, and prioritizing the roadmap.
• Proposing, Planning and Implementation of Technical Backlogs.
• Work with Release Manager in planning releases, and in the support and improvement of the release process.
• Drive the development of processes, tools, and technologies at Departmental level
• Design and Implementation of Quality Gates within the development cycle
• Lead, coach, and develop staff
• Maintain Integrity of Development Environments
• Participate in a lead capacity in production troubleshooting
• Drive recruitment of Team members
• Strong .NET technical expertise , Extensive technical breadth
• Strong Experience on Continuous Integration/ Delivery patterns and techniques
• Advanced Team leading
• Persuasive Communication
• Delivery Focus
• Managing change
• Strategic Thinking
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal awareness.
• Fostering Innovation
• Working in a Software Development capacity or Lead .Net Developer, managing teams of Software developers with direct responsibility for man management, process, quality and delivery managment.
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Experience of working with the following technologies will be advantageous:
• .NET (4.x, Core) , C#
• ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework, etc.)
• SQL Server
• Web Services (WCF/SOAP, Web API/REST)
• ASP.NET MVC
• Test Driven Development Tools (NUnit, MBUnit, Rhino Mock, Moq, etc.)
• Developer pipeline (SVN, Team City, WIX, Octopus, ProGet/Klondike, etc.)