QPTech are looking for Firmware Engineers
A successful candidate will have to have Firmware Engineer with development in C experience when successful you will work with the Design Services Group and be responsible for developing embedded firmware using C for a wide variety of products.
This position has a high technical focus so candidates must be familiar with or be able to quickly grasp and implement embedded programming concepts.
- Bachelors level in one of the following Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Ideally, have 1 to 2 years’ experience in developing embedded firmware previously
The ideal candidate,
- Software development experience in C.
- Experience of embedded firmware development
- Must be comfortable with using test equipment
- Knowledge of electronic circuit design
- Debugging skills a plus
- Is a self-starter
- Highly organized & adept at maintaining simultaneous projects.
- Will have strong interpersonal skills
- A successful candidate who will follow specific, detailed instructions and/or guidance from more senior staff
- Who must be highly practical in nature & demonstrate a resourceful approach.
- A successful candidate must have a genuine ability to quickly develop and validate solutions.
- Who must be analytical in approach & able to generate, critically evaluate, adapt & present solid conceptual ideas
- To show accountability for project timelines and communicate directly to more senior staff
- And ensures that high-quality firmware is delivered on-time and according to business requirements.