Systems Analyst - Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply today!
Systems Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst to work with the Business and IT Partners using existing and emerging technology platforms.
· Lead the design of the functional and technical solution components
· Define the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
· Collaborate with business and IT colleagues to create solutions
· Provide guidance to the clients IT partner teams and answer questions in relation to the proposed solutions
What you need:
· 5+ years, a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change
· Expert in the use of Web based technologies and Agile /Waterfall project management methodologies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies and of best practices in software development.
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion.