Project Engineer- Project Manager Cork - Medical Devices
Global Medical Device Manufacturing company are looking for a Project Engineer/ Project Manager to join their Cork based R&D and manufacturing plant.
As a Project Engineer you will be working with engineers (Manufacturing, R&D, Quality) to lead projects across various disciplines such as machining, inspection, and process engineering.
As a Project Engineer some of your responsibilities will include
* Manage project risks and develop contingency plans
* Lead a manufacturing project team
* Be responsible for time lines and ensure all project milestones are achieved
* Capture project metrics
* Manage overall budget, resoures and infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience operating within a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience managing projects within an engineering environment (R&D, Manufacturing, Quality)
* 3rd level education
* Experience in new product introduction would be beneficial - but not essential.
* Project Management certification would be beneficial such as PRINCE 2/PMP
This is a permanent, full time role offering an annual salary of €45K-€55K + healthcare + pension + bonus + education support (cost of all certifications and courses will be covered related to Project Management and Engineering) + Life assurance ++
For further details on this Project Manager / Project Engineer role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle