Senior QA Engineer
About the Organization:
Our client is an award winning solutions organization that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably the operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia + USA.This is an exciting opportunity for developers who wish to work with a successful and growing international software company. To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 or more info.
About the opportunity:
As a Senior Test Analyst you will be a member of a highly collaborative and dynamic test team, you will be responsible for providing mentoring, leadership and direction to other team members, as well as ensuring the quality of the team’s output is of a consistently high standard.
You will be part of a high performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest financial companies on projects that make a difference.
• Define and execute on test strategies, plans and scripts
• Good knowledge of automated test design / execution ideally with exposure to Agile (SCRUM)
• Provide test estimates and detailed test schedules
• Accurate tracking and monitoring defects through to closure
• Execute and enhance regression test suites using latest tools and technologies. Drive efforts in automated regression testing.
• Drive continuous process improvement
• Participate in daily stand ups with project team
• Leverage real time Test Management software (TFS, MTM) for high software quality
• Contribute to improving quality software deliveries
• Collaborate with multiple teams across the business and SDLC
• Involvement in regression, migration and integration testing
• Ownership of requirements traceability for functional and non-functional testing
• Responsible for daily status reporting to relevant stakeholders
• Lead/participate in defect triage discussions internally
• Ability to prioritise own tasks and delegate to junior team members where required
• Supporting test lead with test management tasks where appropriate
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
Required Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 4-5 years QA and software testing experience
• Exposure to Test estimation and test planning
• Hands-on test automation development experience
• Exposure to test automation frameworks desirable
• Understanding of API driven testing
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of Agile testing
• Ability to run performance management processes with junior team members
• Experience with Test management tooling / solutions
• Experience with Oracle and SQL server databases
• SQL experience advantageous
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.