Automation Tester - Python
Principle have partnered with a US company who are the leaders within their field to support them in the growth of their development arm in Dublin, the Dublin company is a software development house that develop new web and mobile apps for millions of users across the globe.
Right now they are building out their Development and QA teams and are seeking an experienced Automation Engineer who has experience Python to join this high growth and dynamic team.
Key Skills & Experience
- As an Automation Tester you will be working as part of a team developing test plans and test cases and writing scripts to automate testing.
- You will also be responsible for creating tools so developers can test their own code
- You will have responsibility for automated testing of user interfaces, write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems
If you are looking for a new opportunity enjoy working within a fast paced, high growth, dynamic team who collaborate and share experience and ideas this may be the role for you.
- Solid background in software testing with at least 2 years+ experience developing test automation
- Experience with Python is essential
- Previous experience working within an agile environment
- Solid hands on experience with Selenium or willingness to learn
A competitive salary & benefits package will be offered. For full details on this Automation Tester role apply today in the strictest of confidence.
All applications will be reviewed by Edward Bennett - Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5071