Senior Python Developer
A pioneering cyber-security company owned by a leading American mutinational require experienced Python Developers.
You will be analysing and combatting threats from the Deep & Dark Web by bolstering cybersecurity, confronting fraud, detecting insider threats & enhancing physical security.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to help beat threats from the Deep & Dark web by developing cutting-edge software.
Senior Python Developer Required Qualifications and Experience
* Strong proficiency in Python (3-5 years)
* Experience delivering production software in a SaaS environment
* Experience building and using RESTful web services using Python frameworks
* Experience working within an agile team
* Experience with relational, NoSQL, and graph datastores
* Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns
For more information on this Senior Python Developer contact James Gormley on 01 4321 567 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.