Senior Network Engineer - Dublin Contract
Contract: 12 Months
Are you a talented Network Engineer? My client, one of the world's largest financial management companies, is offering you the opportunity to join their team as a Senior Network Engineer.
This position requires detailed knowledge, long and short-term planning and the a very high standard of support skills. You will be required to troubleshoot networking problems and implement a permanent solution to ensure the same problem does not reoccur.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company and their customers are not impacted by network outages. It will be your responsibility to design and implement a high-level network strategy to ensure that network issue are dealt with efficiently and effectively, but also anticipate and react to possible future issues.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5-10 years relevant experience
Skills You Will Provide:
* Excellent networking skills including CCNP+ and CCIE.
* Experience in TCP/IP networking and technologies such as DNS, OSPF, HTTP& MPLS
* Experience working with Cisco and Juniper routers
* Experience in programming with Python and Perl
* Experience in data, voice and wireless network infrastructures
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Senior Network Engineer, Network Engineer, Third Level Network Engineer, Dublin, IT
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.