Role: SQL Developer
Location: Limerick City
Our client in Limerick City is currently looking for an ETL Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Data Warehouse Development team, responsible for the development of data warehouse ETL processes, Data Marts and Reports.
You will also work directly with key business and technology stakeholders and senior management to assist in delivering strategic solutions for the organisation.
* Design, implement and maintain ETL packages using SSIS
* Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders
* Create analysis documentation, translate business and technical requirements and assist in the planning process
* Reports design using tools like PowerBI, Excel and SSRS
* Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
* Advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2014, T-SQL and SSIS
* 5+ years working experience with Data modelling, T-SQL, ETL and Data Warehousing
* Strong data modelling and dimensional modelling skills
* Experience with MS Excel and Power Query
* Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Pentaho, etc.
* Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
* Ability to succinctly summarize key findings and effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
BI Developer, SQL Developer, Data Scientist, ETL Developer, BI Consultant, ETL Consultant
Are you an experienced ETL Developer who is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated CV in strict confidence for this ETL Developer role to Eimhear Hargadon, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
SQL, ETL, Data Mart, Data Warehouse, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, SQL Server, PowerBI, Data Science
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.