Information Security Architect - Dublin
Up to €120,000 DOE
My client is currently seeking an experienced Security Network Architect to join their global team and help to solidify their security posture. This is a full time permanent position based in Dublin but travel to other locations will be required.
The main requirement will be to design, review and build the networks and ensure that they are securely protected. Not only will you be focusing on the company's architecture you will be reviewing the existing architecture and applying new best practices.
You will ideally have a strong background in both security and network design.
Desired Skills of Information Security Architect
* 5-10 years experience in a similar role
* A relevant third level qualification in IT, Computer Security or IT Engineering
* Professional certification in security such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, SANS, CCIE etc
* A background of Network Design
* Working experience of mitigation controls e.g. SQL injection, DDOS, IPS/IDS
* Network resilience and secure communication expertise
* Strong understanding of security frameworks OWASP, NIST, ISO, SANS
* Understanding and exposure to cloud based deployments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Irelands most progressive security teams. A continuous learning based environment with an emphasis on upskilling their staff.
If you would like to know more about the Information Security Architect position please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015253404.
Keywords: IT Security, Cyber Security, Security Architecture, Network Security, CISSP, CSSP, CISM, CCIE, CCNP, Network Design, Networks, OWASP
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.