Business Analyst - Dublin - €60,000 - €70,000 plus benefits
My client is a bespoke insurance organisation located in Dublin. They are looking you, an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team and become a key member of their tight-knit community.
My client, based in Dublin are one of Ireland's largest insurance companies who have grown considerably over the past few months. The opportunity will provide you, the successful Business Analyst, with an exciting opportunity to join an Irish company in a great location. It will provide exposure to new projects and the ability to grow and progress within the team.
What responsibilities will I have?
* You will be working to spot gaps and risks with current and designed processes to develop functional requirements that will conform to design solutions.
* Process mapping and developing use cases. You will assist with training strategies through the planning stage right up to execution.
* You will strive to provide innovative ideas to keep up with the shifting environment and will be responsible for change request management for the full lifecycle of developments and any operational changes.
* Requirements gathering from stakeholders
What you need for this position:
* 5+ years' experience working as a business analyst
* A related Third level Degree
* Applicable Business Analyst certification e.g. BCS, ISEB
* Fluent English
* Familiarity with eCommerce / Web Projects
* Proven experience with customer documentation solutions
* Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and a proven record of developing working relationships
* Past experience of TIA, Fineos or Progen insurance applications is desirable.
If you are a Business Analyst and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply for the position online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.