The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years' experience in data center deployment, building large-scale infrastructure
- Experience with Enterprise and Service Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including routers/switches and data center switching platforms.
- Strong competence of routing and switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, STP, VLAN, VRRP, CDP, LLDP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, and MPLS.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting skills, systems and tools, and creative problem-solving abilities under pressure
- Solid understanding of fiber-optic technology including cable types, connector types, optic types, patch panels, and optical transport technologies.
- Solid understanding of data center design and operational best practices
- Experience with field-based work in POPs, carrier hotels, or Central Office environments.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environments with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience with IPv6 and familiarity with scripting languages is strongly desired
- Certification such as CCNA, JNCIA, RHCT or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Collocation Facilities, Internet Exchanges, or Central Offices a plus.
- Ability to work in a global team environment
Please call immediately!