QPTech is looking for candidates with strong Project Management skills who can lead cross functional project teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. Significant experience leading IT Development projects is essential.
You will work closely with key project stakeholders and coordinate cross functional activity within to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
There will be a strong focus on the delivery of excellence and stakeholder satisfaction. This is a very varied role requiring C-Level status reporting but also a significant amount of hands on report collation and chasing down issues and actions across all levels in the organisation.
The company offers a flexible work style with a chance to work in a very dynamic team with talented people from all around the world within the blockchain research space.
The company has employees worldwide and online collaboration skills are crucial. This role offers any candidate to work remotely, all worldwide significant applicants appreciated.
- Blockchain Development experience a plus.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of the project.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Lead the planning and implementation of the project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Assist Lead Software Dev manager to manage project resource allocation.
- Assist Lead Software Dev manager to plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Work with Test and Quality Co-ordinator to define, implement and track quality assurance across the project.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Collate and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Produce status reports and quality metrics.
- Schedule, Chair and Minute all weekly operational and Stakeholder meetings.
- Manage the RAID Log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (we use Decisions here), update with all project actions co-ordinate with individuals and teams on the status of all items.