Automation Engineer - Dublin City, Ireland
We are seeking talented Automation Engineer (s) for our client, a leading employer in the Dublin city area.
The Automation Engineer will be providing cutting-edge automation solutions to clients and will need to work collaboratively with our customers to scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
* Implement and maintain automation test frameworks using commercial or open-source tools. This includes;
* Working with key stakeholders to identify and design automation solutions.
* Generating reliable effort estimates for tasks.
* Creating automation solution design based on "best-practice".
* Building automation test cases based on functional test assets.
* Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
* Investigating and debug application defects.
* Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project.
* Identifying opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation.
* Communicating Automation Benefits to clients.
* Ability to work unsupervised and manage own Automation deliverables
* You should have around 2 years' experience of automation testing across a number of projects and technologies
* Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks. Experience developing Automation Test Cases and Functions using specific approach
* Must be proficient in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI, TestComplete, BDD tooling (Cucumber / jBehave)).
* Must be proficient at writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C#, MS VBScript
* Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
* Understanding of test management tools/solutions/integrations (e.g. JIRA, ALM/QC, MS TM)
* Ability to interact with other teams to derive information required for projects
* Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
* Have a proactive, can do attitude with a proven track record of implementing automated solutions
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Automated Test Engineer, QA Automated Engineer, Automation Engineer, Automated Tester, Test Consultant
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated CV in strict confidence for this Automation Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
QA, Automation, Automated Test, Consultant, ISTQB, degree, functional testing
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.