Senior Systems Engineer - Dublin/Galway
My client, a worldwide financial service provider is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their engineering team. They are looking for a System Engineer that has an interest in cyber security.
The company is in a significant period of growth and are offering this fantastic opportunity for you to work in a highly technical environment. As a System Engineer you will be working with the entire stack covering networking, firewalls, auditing and securing cloud based services.
As a Systems Engineer you will be working alongside project managers, architecture, CISO, auditors, network and software development teams. Your primary focus will be to ensure that PCI compliance is upheld to the highest quality.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
* Assist the Security team with PCI process
* Assist with the PCI audits
* Monitor the IT controls and communication changes to the relevant network and dev teams
* Work and document in areas or networks, data centres, servers and databases
Key Attributes of the Senior Systems Engineer:
* Technical understanding of networking, firewalls, virtualization, IDS/IPS
* Understanding of security principles such as encryption, authorization and access controls
* Working knowledge of Linux & Windows OS
* Knowledge of cloud based environments - predominantly Azure
* Knowledge of PCI requirements
* Strong understanding of Network mapping
* Proven background in delivering projects on time and in budget
If you are looking for your next career move and have a keen interest in security I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Systems Engineer role, please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404.
Keywords - Systems Engineer, Networking, Firewalls, PCI, Cyber, Security, Linux, Windows, Azure, Virtualisation, Cloud, IPS/IDS
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.