SAS Programmer – Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading retail banks!
SAS Programmer, Contract, Dublin
SAS Programmer Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a SAS Programmer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience for an initial 4 month contract.
- Building, developing and testing
- Designing and writing macros
- Documenting code
- Producing procedural documentation for use of the code
- Liaising with Enterprise Risk Management
What you need:
· 5+ years’ SAS programming experience
· Significant Macro language experience
· Understanding of the software development life cycle.
· Experience working with both technical and business teams
What’s on offer:
· Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion/Apply via email by ___.Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.