The Role and the Company:
My client is currently seeking to fulfil a Senior Administrator/Operations and Support Engineer position on a permanent basis located in North Leinster. My client is among the largest international insurance companies in the world.
The ideal candidate would hold demonstrable experience in a number of the following areas:
• Helpdesk - Monitoring of helpdesk queues, resolution of Tier1/Tier 2 calls, escalation of Tier 3 calls
• Active Directory User Management - Password resets and account lockouts Account Management, User on boarding/off boarding
• Microsoft Exchange - Creation/deletion of user mailboxes and distribution lists, Basic database maintenance, Exchange system upgrades
• Desktop Support - Computer builds and deployments, Asset Management, Windows, Desktop support, Office 365 Support, Software installs
• Server Support - Server Virtualisation, Server Builds and Deployment, Management of fileshares and user security permissions
• Information Security - Patch Management and deployment, Antivirus management
The primary responsibilities of the candidate fulfilling the position would be as follows:
• Provide first & Second line support to a wide range of applications, systems and infrastructure within the company.
• User Support & Helpdesk
• Analysing problems, including root cause analysis
• Communication with other system support teams
• Defining possible solutions/rectification
• Liaising with third party suppliers
• Effective and timely communication with all involved parties
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on email@example.com in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.