SQL DBA – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
SQL DBA, Contract, Dublin City Centre
SQL DBA Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking an experienced SQL DBA for an initial 6 month contract role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing direction and delivery in regards to SQL Server projects.
· Creating multiple databases
· Monitoring and troubleshooting database problems
· Maintaining data integrity and security in test environments
· Using tools for database tuning
What you need:
· 5+ years’ experience as a SQL DBA
· Experience in some or all of the following:
o SQL Server Clustering
o ETL development
o RDBMS concepts
· Experience troubleshooting database activity
· Working knowledge of Windows Server technologies
What’s on offer:
· €425 - €475 per day
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion/Apply via email by ___.Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.