TalentScope Recruitment Solutions has been retained to hire for an IT Security Analyst role in Dublin 2.
• Ensuring all security tasks are completed in a timely manner, these include daily reviews of security systems & events, monthly, quarterly & yearly security tasks.
• Ensuring all compliance & security policy documentation is kept current.
• Engaging with both internal and external clients regarding the issues that were identified as part of the security scans, pentests, IDS events .
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ensure IDS systems are kept up to date and have accurate rules based on company policies.
• Respond to security events and work within the Incident response team to rectify any issues raised.
• Assess any issues or security alerts raised through the security industry and perform a risk assessment.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with three or more years of programming, analysis or networking technology experience. Alternatively, four to five years of programming, systems or network experience.
• Sound knowledge of TCP/IP networking, security standards and problem solving methodologies.
• Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and the ability to work with highly confidential documents and information.
• Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
• The ability to improvise and try various methods until successful in an assigned task.
• A good level of maturity and sensitivity regarding our test or investigation findings, which may be damaging if disclosed.
• The ability to follow a strict legal process.
• The ability to persevere and focus on a test until satisfactory coverage is achieved.
• A willingness to review and improve existing processes.
• A security related certification, Security+, CEH, OSCP, GIAC
For further information on this and other technical roles in Dublin, please submit a current CV in response to email@example.com or phone us on 00 353 1 4426578.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.