Strong Maths Graduate
Role - Implementation Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with blue chip international clients and a young workforce. The role will allow you to develop your consulting, project management, business analysis and IT skills working with global players in the insurance sector. Our Consultants partner with our clients and drive efficiencies and reductions in operational risks in their business through our software implementations. In this role you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the day-to-day management of the asset side of an insurer’s balance sheet, an understanding of financial investments and financial instruments and market solutions for the defined contribution pensions industry. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
This role would be suitable for graduate candidates with the following qualifications and abilities:
• A high level of numerical ability and problem solving ability, i.e.
• A level 8 honours degree in a course with significant mathematical content; and
• An A or B1 in Leaving Certificate honours maths; and
• 500+ points in the Leaving Certificate
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• An interest in IT
• Good team player
• Able to work on own initiative